Walnut Creek DUI Lawyer Matthew Becker is unable to make any promises as to the outcome of your case because of common sense, state bar rules, and California State law. But that doesn't mean that no promises can be made. All clients will receive the following:
An attorney should use all reasonable measures to keep client information confidental and to keep client informed of what is happening in the case.
An attorney should be reasonably accessable to the client - responding to true emergencies within minutes to hours, and responding to all reasonable requests for contact within 72 hours.
An attorney should pay close attention to the goals of the client. If you are uncertain as to what goals are reasonable, your attorney should give you enough information to determine them.
A Problem Solver
An attorney should look at every angle possible to achieve your goals.
An attorney should explain to your options clearly.
An attorney should help you get where you want to go, rather than telling you where to go.
An attorney should create financial arrangements that allow both the attorney and the client to achieve their goals.
- Stockton DUI Attorney
- Antioch Drunk Driving Attorney
- Brentwood Drunk Driving Lawyer
- Clayton DUI Lawyer
- Concord DUI Attorney
- Contra Costa County Drunk Driving Attorney
- Danville Drunk Driving Lawyer
- El Cerrito DUI Lawyer
- Hercules DUI Attorney
- Lafayette Drunk Driving Attorney
- Martinez Drunk Driving Lawyer
- Moraga DUI Lawyer
- Oakley DUI Attorney
- Orinda Drunk Driving Attorney
- Pinole Drunk Driving Lawyer
- pittsburg DUI Lawyer
- Pleasant Hill DUI Attorney
- Richmond Drunk Driving Attorney
- San Pablo Drunk Driving Lawyer
- San Ramon DUI Lawyer
- Walnut Creek DUI Attorney