DUI PRICES AS ADVERTISED
Set up DMV hearing,
MISDEMEANOR DUI JURY TRIAL
Also includes Motions in Limine
ALL INCLUSIVE PRICE
PAYMENT PLANS ACCEPTED.
($1500 down + $1000 per month until paid in full - BUT - trial must be paid in full before speedy trial waiver is withdrawn or within 30 days of trial date.)
Our contract stages on Misdemeanor cases include the following services:
MISDEMEANOR CONTRACT STAGE 1: ($3500)
- Appearance at all San Joaquin County court dates - without you if court will allow it.
- Set DMV DUI License Suspension Hearing(if contacted in time).
- Request Discovery from DMV so we get police report early (if possible).
- Request a Stay of the Suspension so that the DMV suspension can happen at a time somewhat more convenient to you. (if possible)
- Informal Discovery Request to San Joaquin County District Attorney.
- Review of police report and other evidence obtained by prosecution.
- Bail motions
- Investigate the validity of prior convictions for non-1st offenders. (transcript fees may be applicable)
- All plea negotiations.
- Formal Discovery Motion if Necessary.
- Watch, and summarize any patrol car videos or police dispatch audio obtained.
- Serna Motions (speedy trial violation motion) (if appropriate).
- Motion to Suppress Evidence due to Constitutional violations (if appropriate).
- Pitchess Motion to Examine Officer's Background (if appropriate and desired).
MISDEMEANOR CONTRACT STAGE 2: ($8500 minus amounts paid for STAGE 1)
- Motions in Limine. These "morning-of-trial" motions will be done and filed without a STAGE 2 contract ONLY if it will create a negotiations edge.
- Jury Trial.
MISDEMEANOR TRIAL INCLUDED CONTRACT INCLUDES STAGE 1 AND STAGE 2: ($5500)
- ALL STAGE ONE ITEMS
- ALL STAGE TWO ITEMS
- You commit to $5500 instead of $3500, I commit to going all the way to trial without charging extra attorney fees!
NOTE: I DO INSIST ON PAYMENT BY THE CLIENT FOR HOTEL COSTS DURING A TRIAL.