San Jose DUI Lawyer Matthew Becker is unable to make any promises as to the outcome of your case because of common sense, state bar rules, and California State law. But that doesn't mean that no promises can be made. All clients will receive the following:
An attorney should use all reasonable measures to keep client information confidental and to keep client informed of what is happening in the case.
An attorney should be reasonably accessable to the client - responding to true emergencies within minutes to hours, and responding to all reasonable requests for contact within 72 hours.
An attorney should pay close attention to the goals of the client. If you are uncertain as to what goals are reasonable, your attorney should give you enough information to determine them.
A Problem Solver
An attorney should look at every angle possible to achieve your goals.
An attorney should explain to your options clearly.
An attorney should help you get where you want to go, rather than telling you where to go.
An attorney should create financial arrangements that allow both the attorney and the client to achieve their goals.
- Stockton Drunk Driving Lawyer
- Campbell DUI Attorney
- Cupertino Drunk Driving Attorney
- Gilroy DUI Lawyer
- Los Altos Drunk Driving Lawyer
- Los Altos Hills DUI Attorney
- Los Gatos Drunk Driving Attorney
- Milpitas DUI Lawyer
- Monte Sereno Drunk Driving Lawyer
- Morgan Hill DUI Attorney
- Mountain View Drunk Driving Attorney
- Palo Alto DUI Lawyer
- San Jose Drunk Driving Lawyer
- Santa Clara County DUI Attorney
- Santa Clara Drunk Driving Attorney
- Saratoga DUI Lawyer
- Sunnyvale Drunk Driving Lawyer