Redwood City DUI Lawyer Matthew Becker is unable to make any promises as to the outcome of your case because of common sense, state bar rules, and California State law. But that doesn't mean that no promises can be made. All clients will receive the following:
An attorney should use all reasonable measures to keep client information confidental and to keep client informed of what is happening in the case.
An attorney should be reasonably accessable to the client - responding to true emergencies within minutes to hours, and responding to all reasonable requests for contact within 72 hours.
An attorney should pay close attention to the goals of the client. If you are uncertain as to what goals are reasonable, your attorney should give you enough information to determine them.
A Problem Solver
An attorney should look at every angle possible to achieve your goals.
An attorney should explain to your options clearly.
An attorney should help you get where you want to go, rather than telling you where to go.
An attorney should create financial arrangements that allow both the attorney and the client to achieve their goals.
- Stockton DUI Attorney
- Atherton Drunk Driving Lawyer
- Belmont DUI Lawyer
- Brisbane Drunk Driving Attorney
- Burlingame DUI Attorney
- Colma Drunk Driving Lawyer
- Daly City DUI Lawyer
- East Palo Alto Drunk Driving Attorney
- Foster City DUI Attorney
- Half Moon Bay Drunk Driving Lawyer
- Hillsborough DUI Lawyer
- Menlo Park Drunk Driving Attorney
- Millbrae DUI Attorney
- Pacifica Drunk Driving Lawyer
- Portola Valley DUI Lawyer
- Redwood City Drunk Driving Attorney
- San Bruno DUI Attorney
- San Carlos Drunk Driving Lawyer
- San Mateo DUI Lawyer
- South San Francisco Drunk Driving Attorney
- Woodside DUI Attorney